GRADUS inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") shall comply, regarding the importance of data privacy protection, and in order to maximize public confidence in its business, with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Personal Information Protection Law) and other related laws and regulations, handle personal information appropriately and take action for security management.
We will also ensure that personal information is not mishandled, and will properly educate and supervise employees on the appropriate handling of personal information.
The company will promptly respond to inquiries complains regarding personal information, and will also continue to review and improve the handling of personal information and our methods for secure management.
1. About the Laws and Regulation Compliance
The Company shall, to realize the assured personal information protection (the Act on the Protection of Personal Information) comply with all ministry and agency guidelines and other related laws and regulations.
The Company shall only collect personal information that is in order to improve the Company's service management.
The Company uses personal information for the following purposes. It will not be used for any other purpose.
- In order to service management and anything supplementary and related to the service delivery.
3. Providing personal information to a third Party
The Company will never provide or sell or lend out any personal information acquired from users to third parties but, the Company may release personal information for following reasons.
- When requested by official facilities such as court or the police.
- If there are any life threatening reasons or emergency situations.
- When required to provide Service(s) to User(s).
- When companies entrusted by the Company require the information in order to provide Service(s) to Users.（These companies are not allowed to use the personal information for any other purposes.）
- In case the user has agreed to provide own personal information to a third party.
The Company will take appropriate actions to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date.
The Company endeavours to take reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, leak or destruction.
It should be noted, that also entrusted subcontractors that handle personal information perform the same strict management.
In the event personal information is compromised in any way, the Company will respond quickly and appropriately.